Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Talking To YOU, Human

I will Moses you out of bondage, friend.
Here, on the Ninth of January, get in front of your TV (or other temple/altar) and proclaim loudly,
"I WILL refuse to complain about anything until I have appreciated FIVE things in my life which I love!".
No complainy until after 5 appreciates!
Be tough on yourself. Honest with thee to thee.
Also...
do five good things for others without expecting any thanks.
One thing you can do: when you're walking into the grocery store, grab a cart from the remuda in the parking lot and walk it in. Costs you nothing; each cart in is one less that stock persons have to deal with. I've been doing this for years; it makes me happy and doesn't hurt anyone.
Do stuff like that-discover your own 'good things'.
You will no longer be in bondage to a complaining life. Freedom is good.

1 comment:

Doug said...

There is very much to be thankful for each day.
Complaining pours acid on your soul.