Thursday, November 16, 2017

Blessed Forgotten

Seems that political candidates/sitting Senators are catching flack for misconducts.
Doesn't matter if such misconducts are 11 or 30+ years past-nothing is forgotten.
Let me quickly state that this post won't j'accuse  anyone. Plenty doing that already.
But I will say that there is blessed forgotteness with God.
Have you done something wrong?
Are you guilty of anything? God has Mercy.
"For I will be merciful to their iniquities,     And I will remember their sins no more.”Hebrews 8:12, quoting Jeremiah 31:34.
Are all your sins remembered? (quoting Joe Haldeman)
God says,  "I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for My own sake,     And I will not remember your sins." Isaiah 43:25
One more, to drive home the point:
"As far as the east is from the west,     So far has He removed our transgressions from us." Psalm 103:12.
Though our sins are as scarlet, we shall be white as snow.
You can't buy that. But forgiveness and blessed forgotteness can be yours through God.
Believe me, I have sinned. More Ain't than Saint some days.
But God 'for His own sake' does not remember my sins.
And it feels wonderful.





1 comment:

Doug said...

May God richly Bless you today.