Saturday, February 01, 2014

T'wixt

T'wixt. A fancy term for between here and there. That's how I feel right now.
I feel that this is a transition time, that major changes are coming, in society and in our world.
There has been plenty enough of the shaking of fists at God, of rejection of God to bring on the feeling that Judgement will fall soon.
God is Merciful and Loving, but also Just.
When that Judgement comes, the world will change in ways that no one can accurately predict.
May God have mercy on you.

1 comment:

Doug said...

We Christians are confident that what we read in Scripture will happen.
But I am also confident that no man or woman can comprehend how the events mentioned in Scripture are going to happen.
Rather than guess, I will wait.
I am one of those Christians who believes that there will be a 'Rapture' of the Church before things get really bad.
That makes sense Scripturally, but, again, we don't know how that will be accomplished,or when.
I know that my family and friends who are not Christians will be left here to face Judgement.
That is a horrible, terrible thought, but no matter my opinion, God will do as He will do.
I've said it before, and will again:
I wish that hell would be empty, and Heaven full. but my wishes count for nothing when they are not in line with what God will do.