Monday, November 04, 2013

Pig In A Poke Pizza

Sec: Mr President, are you busy?
P. O.: You can keep
Sec: Yes Sir-there's a Codie on your private line-I'll just put him through.
P.O. : If you like your
Codie: Mr.  President? Codie from Pig In a Poke Pizza. How you doing today?
P.O. : You will see a drop in
Codie: Sir, I'm calling today because we have another problem with with your card on file.
P.O. : Let me be clear: If you like
Codie: Yeah, sir...your card is maxed, and I'm afraid we'll need cash for any further deliveries.
P.O. : We will start by reducing premiums by as much as $2,500 per family!
Codie: Or if you have another card, that would be great. I know your Secret Service guys love our
deep dish!
P.O. :  ...your choice of doctor; keep your plan. The only thing we're going to do is lower costs.
Codie: That reminds, me, I'm afraid we've had to raise our prices a bit to...
P.O.: {click}


1 comment:

Doug said...

Carl Sandberg talked about things being so tough during the Great Depression that folks laughed at the idea of ever having a job again.
We're not there yet, but this present situ is so unfunny I can't help but laugh.