Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Going Forward A Beautiful Day


Repurpose, Reuse, Recycle-both of these have been up before. Today is a beautiful day, and I'm about to go out for a walk.
I have to keep walking-my family is prone to diabetes, and I want to put it off for as long as possible.
That's my Dad up there, standing in front of a haunted house. I might tell that story closer to Halloween.
He had dementia the last five years of his life, and my mother and I had to do all of his injections and medications.
My Dad radar was pinging the other night while watching Boris Karloff in "The Comedy of Terrors"-
Boris was quite old, and his character was feeble and forgetful...as I said, pinging Dad radar.
But also, as I said above, it is a beautiful day. Go enjoy it.

1 comment:

Doug said...

More beauty before I go- a friend brought her new baby girl into work today. that's a highlight for anybody's reel.