Sunday, October 21, 2012

So Thanksfull

So Thanksfull. This isn't the earliest Thanksgiving post, and I'm not rushing any season-I'm right on time.
Tomorrow is my Mother's birthday, and also the day that I bought my house two years ago. I am thankful
always for all that God has given me in this world; the best stuff is in the next, but what I have right now I appreciate.
Two years ago on Halloween two friends with an abundance of stuff gave me many items for my house; they helped to make this my home, that night and also later when I was graced with a 'Housewarming Party", receiving even more blessings.
This past weekend I 'worked' a rummage sale for other friends, and bam! Another blessing!
I am thanksfull. Tonight at church we continued our study of the book of Proverbs which has been going on for awhile-good fellowship and lessons from God's Word. Who couldn't be thankful for that?
May God continue to Bless you and your family. I appreciate your coming here to read these posts.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Soon I will be getting some specialty
foods which I bought as part of a school fundraiser for a friend's daughter.
I'm thankful for my friend, who always brightens my day.
Be grateful for whoever it is that brightens yours.