Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fret Not, Friends





I assume that in tonight's State of the Union address President Obama will claim credit for every sunny day while blaming Republicans for snow.
He can claim anything he wants, and reality just moves forward without him.
Listening to Wretched Radio last night, I heard Psalm 73 done as a spoken word 'song'-it was great to hear, and it struck me that Psalms 73 and 37 complement each other quite nicely-I read through them today at lunch, and I encourage you to do the same.
Fret not indeed.

1 comment:

Doug said...

If you are ever troubled, hurting, feeling weak in your faith (if you have faith in God), open the Psalms and hear how God has blessed others who have walked (are walking) in your shoes.
Even before I was a Christian, I knew that God's Word was special-I just avoided it as much as I could.
But He had Grace for me, and now I cannot think of how my life would be without Him.