Sunday, February 06, 2011

Genius!!!!!

Tonight, I had an epiphany! How to quell the uprisings in Egypt and the Muddled East?
Let's send the Black Eyed Peas there to perform!
(I spelled it out so that readers over thirty wouldn't be wondering what a "BEP" could be.)
Two songs from the Peas and you wouldn't find five rioters awake enough to raise ruckus.
I missed the pre-game opening act of Pres. Obama vs Bill O'Reilly by switching the channel as soon as it was announced. I just recently got TV service, and I don't want to spoil it with bad TV.
Congrats to the Pack and Steelers;they both did fine, and coming in second isn't so bad when it's the Super Bowl. The only way the Vikings will ever get there is if they buy tickets.
Bring on Baseball! Pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training! 30

2 comments:

Doug said...

It was a good game, and I'm just as happy for the Packers as I would be for the Steelers.
I am planning on visiting a few ball parks this summer, maybe even getting on a plane or two to see games. I haven't been to Denver for awhile...

Anonymous said...

Hope is the seed of peace.