Friday, January 21, 2011

Insanitized For Your Protection

Harya? Good.
I’ve been bumping around the internets for awhile now, and it’s interesting to see the vagaries and verities pinballing around those human social constructs.
Most of the world is crazy, and is shouting that crazy 28/8 on the internets. Wow.
What happens in a democratic world when the majority is crazy? Is Crazy then the norm, because majority rules?
No.
One man plus the truth is a majority.
Lies and myths can shake, rattle and roll their shadow dance 29/9...but all the false furor and wishful foolishnessess =0. Meaning that the Truth wins out every time, 30/10.
Not my truth vs. your truth. Not my opinion vs. yours-The Truth.
“Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.” John 14:6
If you are part of the crazy, if the very thought of Jesus Christ being God goes against the very fiber of your soul and existence, you are doomed.
But please,have a nice day.

1 comment:

Doug said...

"I'm not crazy-and I have a letter from the doctor to prove it."

Really-doomed. As in forever, unless God draws you to Himself and gives you faith to believe in Him.
Peoples get all hung up on 'predestination' and 'elect'.
I don't worry. I WOULD worry if God were incapable of predestination. If He couldn't know what will happen a billion years from now, how could I trust Him with my life?