Saturday, October 30, 2010

I Wish I Were Drinking

Thirtytwo Fiftyeight. My minutes and seconds invested in "Batman And Robin" tonight. If I were partytaking in a drinking game for this movie, I'd be one unsober Doug.
Blame it on my misspent middle age-I had never seen this movie when it was released, as I was living six dozen miles from anywhere back then. But rumor had it to be a stinker, and rumor was right.
Thirtytwo Fiftyeight. As I only paid one dollar for the DVD at some sale, and I've watched one quarter of the show...I'm breaking even. Whatever happened to George Clooney?

1 comment:

Doug said...

My favorite actor/tress in this mess is Uma Thurman. She's done some great work in real movies.
So has Clooney, but the rest of the cast is forgettable. Here's proof:
I bet you didn't remember that John Glover was in the movie. See?