Friday, December 11, 2009

Merry Christmas, Everybody!


Ho Ho Ho! What do you say? In the spirit of “Christmas”, lets extend the right hand of Holiday fellowship to EVERYONE, irregardless of whether or not they fall under the “Christian” banner. Christmas isn’t just for Christians, is it? Spirit of the Season, man. Just love. Just love. Just love your fellow man.
I’ll start. Since my brother the Muslim has a teency-weencie lit-tle problem with the idea of Jesus Christ being the Son of God, lets set aside that inconvenient truth for a moment and join our Christmas Muslim brothers in …Caroling!

Islam Bells (sung to the tune of dogs barking “Jingle Bells”)

Islam Bells!
Islam Bells!
Calling us to prayer!
Unless you are an infidel
We demand that you be there!

And that old favorite:

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
(And we stoned her for bringing shame upon our family!)

Let’s not forget to get in a chorus of:

Santa Claus is Coming To Town!
(Claus? That’s not a Jewish name, is it?)

And of course:

It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Shariah!


I know, I know-I’m rushing the Season. You might not be in the Christmas spirit yet. PBUY

No comments: