Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rest, Peace.

This is a bit of a different post. Natasha Richardson died today after a skiing accident.
All of the common, well re-visited thoughts come to mind-prayer for her grieving family, loved ones mourning her loss, a life ended too quickly-you know the list as well as I do.
I have compassion for her family and friends, which is the reason why I'm posting today. I know how they feel.
Most of my friends know that my brother passed away a few years ago, as I posted about that terrible event when it happened. Same type of accident that Ms. Richardson suffered, though in my brother's case it was a staircase instead of a ski hill.
But it was a sudden loss, one that my family is still dealing with, each in our own way.
Natasha Richardson's family could use some prayers lifted up to God, asking Him to help them cope with her passing. Feel free to join in.

No comments: