Monday, February 23, 2009

The Too Cool To Be Cold Edition Of Random Thoughts Tuesday

I'm no pony, but I was a little hoarse last night. I knew better than to strain my voice after having been sick/coughing for a week, but my church was hosting a Hymn singing, and I wanted to be a part of it. It was great fun, even though I had to sing low. I'll tell you about my Bass years someday.
Once home I watched parts of the Oscars telecast, and it wasn't as bad as some years. "My" pick for Best Picture had a Batman; I was pleased that "Slumdog Millionaire" did so well, as I've heard that it is a very good movie.
A bit of all right-I listen to a radio program, "Hamish and Andy" through iTunes which is great fun-they are one of the top radio shows in Australia; for the fun of it Hamish called backstage at the Oscars during the show, got a hold of a prop guy, and pretended to be Hugh Jackman asking a favor, if 'he' could have some background props as souvenirs, sent to his mate Hamish back in Australia. Good fun. Look for it online or through iTunes if you'd like to expand your auditory horizons a bit.
Random thoughts means that when I get tired, two can be enough for a post. May God richly Bless you today. Three!

No comments: