Wednesday, November 19, 2008

sdklgwjnerogkuiltypu


This way to the egrets egress. I was reading a book of quotations, and found a few gems. I like showcasing the FDW of others-if I ever deplete my allotment of "Funny" I may be reduced to posting knock knock jokes.

On with our show{case}:

"Man is certainly mad. He cannot make a worm, and yet he will be making gods by dozens."

"Every man bears the whole stamp of the human condition."

"Wit is a dangerous weapon, even to the possessor, if he knows not how to use it discreetly."
Three by Montaigne ^

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."
G.B. Shaw

"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Woody Allen

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just."
Thomas Jefferson

See? That didn’t hurt. I’ll end with the greatest, The Finest, THE MOST STUPENDOUS(!) ‘Knock Knock’ joke ever written:

Knock Knock!
Is the doorbell broken?

No comments: