Thursday, November 06, 2008

Psycholigizing? What?

Words. If not for words we'd just be pointing at stuff. I watched a wordsmith wording, and he used "Psychologizing" in a sentence. What a word! I wrote it down, checked and found that it is uncommonly common; I thought he was making it up, verbalizing with his artistic license. Nope-just one more little ‘nug of know’ to add to my collection.
What I don't know could fill a book, a really big book.
Reality is a much calmer animal if you don't provoke and fight against it. Meaning that: the reality is that Barack Obama will be our 44th President of the United States.
I never live by "Ifs" -that is a precipice from which we can tumble down, to be caught in the spider's webs of Maybe. I once had a girlfriend who was still agonizing over her family's moving to another state when she was five. The Ifs and Maybes she’s held onto have held onto her like death at a picnic. But enough Psycholigizing.
President Elect Obama will find/make this a very interesting America/World for the next four years.
I’m grateful to God for every day I live, no matter who runs what.
May God continue to Bless The United States of America.

No comments: