Saturday, September 27, 2008

Not Gilty

As in: not golden, not wealthy, not.
Where does most of the trouble in the world come from? The heart of man.
What does the heart of man yearn for?
Security. Love. Success.
Problem: This world is a pasteboard mockup, a false cosmos, where the security, love and success
offered are cheap knock offs of the true items.
Do you want security? It is only found with God. What God makes secure is safe through Eternity.
Love? The truest Love is that expressed by God for His Creation. God so loved the world that He gave His only Son to die for it’s redemption. That is Love.
Success?
“1Come now, you rich, weep and howl for your miseries which are coming upon you. 2Your riches have rotted and your garments have become moth-eaten. 3Your gold and your silver have rusted; and their rust will be a witness against you and will consume your flesh like fire.” James 5:1-3a
I will never be rich in this world. The siren call of gold leaves me cold. What I have I have through the Grace of God, and it is enough.
I am successful, success not of my own making, as I am Loved by God. THAT is Success. That is Security. And they are available to you. May God richly Bless you today.

No comments: