Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Random Thoughts Tuesday


Kittens circa 1972-the most random image on my desktop.

The hurricane is tearing through the center-south of the US,a great example of God making the rain to fall (or wind blow) on the just and the unjust.
As many as will praise God for their salvation from the effects of the storm, others will curse God for the destruction of their homes, their way of life.

I am finding more blogs across the blogosphere which are delightful. More Christians are blogging, more conservatives are speaking out,and more idiotic ideas are being refuted and spoken to scorn. Proof again that order and focus win out over disorder and lack of focus. The allusion from the Bible is a house built on solid ground, rather than shifting sand.

I almost stopped listening to Marty Roberts for my health-with what he calls the Exile of the Jews from Gaza, and Israel calls "disengagement" Marty was understandably outraged, and I was getting worked up;I could feel my blood pressure rising, and that's not good, for me or Marty. I encourage everyone to go to his website, posted on my links, and find out what he's about. Now that the "disengagement" is done, he has calmed down a bit.

A bit more upbeat, we are looking forward to a 3 day weekend for Labor Day-it doesn't have the same signifigance as Veterans Day or Memorial Day, but it will be nice.
I hope you all enjoy a great 3 day weekend!

No comments: